Ultra High Concentration Catalase Liquid Enzyme Can Be Diluted 10
1. Water saving: only one cold rinsing is required
2. Time saving: reduce rinsing time, the bleach cleanup only need
3. Energy saving: reduce processing time and no need for heating
4. Safe dyeing: hydrogen peroxide can be completely broke down
1. Drain the spent bleaching liquor
2. Fill with fresh cold water to obtain a liquor ratio suitable for
3. Check that pH is in the range 5-10 (6-7 is most suitable) and
temp. is 20-60 centi.
4. Add 0.1-0.2g/l diluted formulations and start circulation
5. Check after 10-20min treatment
6. Continue with dyeing in the same bath
It is a high conc. industry enzyme that applied to decompose the
residual hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) after oxygen bleaching.
It is mainly used for printing & dyeing factory to avoid the
negative effect of residual hydrogen peroxide.
1. When the density of H2O2 is higher than 1000PPM, the enzyme CANNOT work well.
2. The activity of enzyme will be the best at 50℃, but it is NOT
recommended to dye directly if treated at 50℃.
3. After treated for 10~20min, you can use the MDRCK test paper to
test the density of residual H2O2.
Method of Formulation:
|Deionized/distilled water||The rest|
30,000-40,000 iu/ml is suitable for factory use directly
It should be avoid direct sunlight and high temperature and store
in closed container below 25℃, another, the shelf life is at least six months.
1. This product should be used in textile industry, shouldn’t be
adopted for food and feed industries (if need relative enzyme, you
could contact us).
2. During operation, please avoid contact of the product with
mucous membrane or skin.
3. Please wash the contacted area excessively by cold water if
4. During storage and transportation, it should be prevent from
rain and sunlight.
Overseas and domestic market:
Our 2016 sales of this single product is about 0.5 million USD
It is one of best sellers in China, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan,
Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia etc.